I’m really excited about this episode of the ProBlogger Podcast, as today I am sharing my interview with Dan Norris: serial entrepreneur and founder of WP Curve (which gives bloggers access to WordPress developers for unlimited small jobs). Dan recently spoke at the Australian ProBlogger event as part of the Small Business Bootcamp, which we ran in partnership with Telstra Business, and his session was one of the highest-rated of the whole weekend.
In today’s episode, we talk about content marketing, how to differentiate yourself from millions of others doing the same thing as you are, and how to scale your business. Dan also gives insight into how he came to start WPCurve and what they offer to bloggers who need quick WordPress tweaks and peace of mind.
We also discuss what exactly is content marketing (and why bloggers need to care about it), examples of people doing it just right, and how you at home can do it too. We talk about what mistakes Dan sees bloggers making, how he tracks metrics, niches, storytelling, monetization, and his top tips to get eyeballs on your content.
You can find the show notes to episode 64 of the ProBlogger podcast here – we’d love to hear your feedback on our chat!
- The 6-Step Guide for Crafting an Effective Content Marketing Channel Plan
- Content Marketing Smart – Why Your Blog Article is Just the Beginning
- The Step-by-Step Method to Making Your Content Shareable on Social Media
- 6 Actionable Content Promotion Strategies You Can Use Today
- Stand out from the Crowd: Simplicity Tips from Amy Lynn Andrews
The post Content Marketing – Secrets From an Entrepreneur Who Has Used It to Build a Successful Business appeared first on @ProBlogger.